[parenscript-devel] Test period for new release.

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:35:27 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,

I've added a description of the new ParenScript functionality to the
documentation, and last Friday improved the whitespace-reducing code
in the tests so that now everything that's supposed to pass passes. I
think there's been enough changes now that a new release is due. I'm
going to make a tarball and put it online this Friday. If there are
any problems with what's in the darcs repository or you want something
to go into this release, let me know.