[parenscript-devel] August 1 ParenScript release.

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 18:00:39 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've put up a new tarball of ParenScript, 20070801. It is the same as
20070720, with the exception that the tutorial (and correspondingly
the manual) has a corrected package definition (the AllegroServe HTML
generation facilities have been moved to their own package). For the
next release, I plan to go over the example code carefully and fix any
issues that come. Long-term, I want to transition the example tutorial
to be based on Hunchentoot, because it is the best available Free
Software Common Lisp web server right now, and probably LML2 for the
server-side HTML generation facilities (because that's what I like to
use). Let me know if you have any suggestions about this.

Thanks,