[parenscript-devel] Copyright holders and years

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:54:39 UTC 2007

Hello Luca,

Yes, you are right about the documentation issue, it is a bit of a
mess. What I did instead is package up a new release, 20070801, which
is the same as 20070720 but with an updated manual.pdf and
tutorial.lisp. This will keep the two consistent and I hope make your
life easier.

manual.pdf is no longer in source control (I don't think there is a
good reason why it should be), but I will continue to generate it for
the tarball releases.

Thanks again,
Vladimir