[Pal-devel] Screen Capture Function

GP lisper fph at clouddancer.com
Mon Sep 10 04:02:58 UTC 2007

   Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 10:45:49 +0300
   From: "Tomi Neste" <flatlander at yellow-hut.com>

   GP lisper <fph at clouddancer.com> kirjoitti Fri, 07 Sep 2007 01:16:17 +0300:

   > on it.  I would be interested in being able to get a framebuffer
   > capture without needing an external third party program (or anyone

   Currently there is not any functionality to do it directly, but it should
   be possible with the SCREEN-TO-ARRAY(1) (not mentioned in the "manual"

Yes, I had seen that.  Alas I am having startup problems, seem to not
find the supporting libs.  I'm working thru the CFFI tutorial,
modifying it to match into PAL to see where the problem might be.