[Pal-devel] Library is frozen...

Gustavo gugamilare at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 22:51:22 UTC 2007

I visited the home page of the project and read there that it is frozen.
Does that mean that there isn't much more to do, or that you have lost your
interest in developing it? I am asking that because I really liked the
library, specially that it is a high level API, and I have a few ideas. But
before exposing them I need to know the library itself.
So I would like that everything was documented, even if the documentation is
only in the functions themselves, or maybe only at the home page. I can
help, but, you know, the library wasn't developed by me, so I think would
take too long to do this alone.

Cheers
Gustavo