Online Lisp Meeting #3

Michał "phoe" Herda phoe at disroot.org
Mon Jun 15 14:11:11 UTC 2020

The third meeting is over! Thanks to everyone who participated. YouTube
links are here:

* Reflections on the Future History of Arming Bears -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgYyujNP85g
* First-Class Global Environments -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE6SsLAZ4Mo

Please let me know if you'd like to talk about anything Lisp-related for
the future meetings - the slots for the next one are open, and I'll
gladly host anything from a full-sized talk to a series of lightning
talks, previews, and teasers.

Thanks, and Lisp you all later!
~phoe