[noctool-devel] DISK-MONITOR class question

Jim Prewett download at hpc.unm.edu
Wed Jan 21 16:16:23 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I'm cureous as to why the DISK-MONITOR class has the slots: DISK-USED &
INODES-USED whose accessors are DISK-FREE and INODES-FREE and initargs are
:DISK-FREE and :INODES-FREE.

This seems a *tad* confusing to me, especially whereas df reports used
blocks and available blocks and the DISK-USED slot seems to be storing the
*free* blocks.

The INODES-USED slot seems to be, at this point, unused, so I'm not sure
if it is also backwards :)  The naming does seem a bit strange as well. :)

Jim

James E. Prewett                    Jim at Prewett.org download at hpc.unm.edu
Systems Team Leader           LoGS: http://www.hpc.unm.edu/~download/LoGS/
Designated Security Officer         OpenPGP key: pub 1024D/31816D93
HPC Systems Engineer III   UNM HPC  505.277.8210