[munich-lisp] LISPers in Munich?

hoerdegen hoerdegen at laposte.net
Tue Sep 7 06:04:25 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

November seems fine to me. It would be nice to find a room near the universities. Where did the former meetings take place? As for topics, I would be interested in "embedded languages", "domain specific languages" and "prototyping with lisp"... But I am not such a good Lisper to talk myself about it. I just would like to learn about ideas and concepts.

Heinrich