[munich-lisp] LISPers in Munich?

Christian Brumm christian.brumm at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 7 02:16:46 UTC 2010

Peter, your suggestions sound very reasonable. Now we only need people who
are able to talk about all this ... :)

I can help with advertising, I live near LMU, and I guess TUM is not too
far. Also some people at work might be interested.

As Christoph mentioned, first half of November (semester break ends October
18th) seems reasonable and should give us enough time to prepare.

Does someone know where to get a room (e.g. works or studies at University)?
I guess choosing a date and a room are highly correlated. ;)

Best,
Chris