[munich-lisp] Meeting in April?

Thomas Chust chust at web.de
Wed Mar 10 16:19:01 UTC 2010

2010/3/10 Christoph Senjak <christoph.senjak at googlemail.com>:
> [...]
> I could give a short talk about Minlog (http://www.minlog-system.de/),
> thats a System I am currently writing my Project Thesis about, its
> written in Scheme - provided we get a room (Tom?) and its at a date I
> can be there
> [...]

Hello,

I would be interested in a rather theoretical topic as well, I would
like to attend another munich-lisp meeting and I could probably
provide a room -- but I need a somewhat more fine-grained estimate
when the meeting will take place to say whether it fits my schedule
and whether I could book a room at that time ;-)

Is there already a schedule planning tool for the meeting somewhere?
Should we set something up on doodle?

Ciao,
Thomas