[munich-lisp] Meeting in April?

Christoph Senjak christoph.senjak at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 10 14:06:28 UTC 2010

Hello.

2010/3/10 Raffael Mancini <raffael.mancini at hcl-club.lu>:
> On Wed, 2010-03-10 at 11:04 +0100, Nikolaus Demmel wrote:
>> Am 09.03.2010 um 23:00 schrieb Marek Kubica:

>> > I'd be interested, so if someone has a talk he'd like to present... or
>> > we just do a "stammtisch" and meet somewhere to drink a beer and chat :)
>>
>> I'm in!
>
> Me too!
>
> Greetings!
> Raffael Mancini

I could give a short talk about Minlog (http://www.minlog-system.de/),
thats a System I am currently writing my Project Thesis about, its
written in Scheme - provided we get a room (Tom?) and its at a date I
can be there (but this shouldnt be a problem at the dates you
mentioned), and of course, provided you are interested (its rather
theoretical).

Regards,
Christoph Senjak