[munich-lisp] Next meeting

Marek Kubica marek at xivilization.net
Wed Sep 16 20:30:47 UTC 2009

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:02:49 +0200
Jim Newton <jimka at rdrop.com> wrote:

> Great idea Tobias,  I'd actually quite like to invite
> Charlotte Herzeel from Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
> I've talked to her and she's pretty keen to make the presentation.
> The question is "When?"
>
> http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fprog.vub.ac.be%2FPublications%2F2009%2Fvub-prog-tr-09-05.pdf&ei=P6kjSrTmDcOF_QbKzunCBg&usg=AFQjCNHlnNpU9Ibgy-ntRI-I4canCYQGoA&sig2=fm2M9DxG-0DF9FJnBIInYw

Whoa, nice! This sounds great!

Could she take Pascal Constanza with her, I'd be interested what kind
of person he is in real life? Just kidding ;)

> On Tuesday 15 September 2009 18:32:06 Tobias C. Rittweiler wrote:
>
> > Personally, I'd be interested in an introduction to Clojure.

Sorry, I won't have time (probably this year), but in case you are
interested, I could lend you my Clojure book (I was too busy with the
Schemer series, Gödel Escher Bach and Programming Scala).

Btw, sorry for not replying to you, I promise to do better in the
future. Glad you made it to Hamburg, I saw you on a photograph :)

regards,
Marek