[munich-lisp] Next meeting

Jim Newton jimka at rdrop.com
Wed Sep 16 20:02:49 UTC 2009

Great idea Tobias,  I'd actually quite like to invite
Charlotte Herzeel from Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
I've talked to her and she's pretty keen to make the presentation.
The question is "When?"

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fprog.vub.ac.be%2FPublications%2F2009%2Fvub-prog-tr-09-05.pdf&ei=P6kjSrTmDcOF_QbKzunCBg&usg=AFQjCNHlnNpU9Ibgy-ntRI-I4canCYQGoA&sig2=fm2M9DxG-0DF9FJnBIInYw

-jim