[munich-lisp] Next meeting

Christoph Senjak christoph.senjak at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:09:17 UTC 2009

Hello.

> I'll happily wait another week then. I haven't heard anything about the
> room reservation anyway. So let's just skip October, and plan for early
> November.

Havent there been a lot of suggestions like the old room in the
Oettingenstraße, or Schellingstraße? What about them? I can remember
there were quite a lot of people working at the CS Dept of the LMU who
came to the lisp meetings, so is this really a problem?

Anyway, today I asked for a room in LMU Maths Dept. in Theresienstraße
39 (next station "Pinakotheken"). I could book the student's
Computer-Pool there - well, it may not be the most comfortable place
to go, but it has a lot of seats and a beamer, and I have a key for
that room, so it should be rather easy to book it (I should know it
two weeks before, though).

Regards,
Christoph