[munich-lisp] Next meeting

Piotr Esden-Tempski esdentem at in.tum.de
Fri Oct 23 15:02:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

The presentation is on the 29th and 30th so Lorenz and me will not be
able to attend this week at all. (do not bother with me because I am
leaving on the 31 Oct and will be back in Dec anyways) Lorenz tells me
that he would be able to attend the week afterwords. But just carry on
guys, it was already long enough between the meetings. :)

Cheers Esden