[munich-lisp] LISP software developer position available in munich

Jim Newton jimka at cadence.com
Thu Mar 16 19:50:02 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,  Cadence Design Systems in Feldkirchen has a position for a
Sofware Developer available which we hope to fill April, May, or June of
this year.  The job is for a permanant position, working in a very
dynamic (code word for chaotic) environment.  Someone who enjoys Lisp
programming would probably enjoy the job very much.
Other software development experience is a definite advantage as well
as experience with UNIX, database, electronic design automation,
formal verification.  Those who enjoy very strong coffee should
especially note a great opportunity (grins).

If you'd like to find out more, please contact me at
jimka at cadence.com.  I'll be able to give a more accurate
job description soon.

Sincerely
Jim Newton

| Jim E. Newton (jimka at cadence.com)            desk +49-(0)89-4563-1918  |
| Methodology Services Europe                   fax +49-(0)89-4563-1819  |
| Cadence Design Systems GmbH                            Munich Germany  |
|           If you won't do it in the rain, you won't do it.             |