[munich-lisp] MLUG meeting

Alexander Burger abu at software-lab.de
Wed Feb 9 16:00:25 UTC 2005

Hi Wolfgang,

> I have an official reservation for our meeting room now. It's going to
> be room 1.05, reserved from 17:00-22:00. We have a projector (1024x768)
> and should also have internet access.

Ok, that's nice. Thank you.

> I'd like to advertise the meeting to our students. What are you
> planning to show/discuss?

Jim asked me to talk about the Pico Lisp object system. For a better
understanding, I'd like to give a basic introduction to Pico Lisp and an
overview about its vertical architecture first, making the reasons
behind that object system more clear. I'll keep the presentation as open
as possible to allow room for disucssions.

Cheers,
- Alex

   Alexander Burger
   Software Lab. / 7fach GmbH