[munich-lisp] FIRST MEETING of Munich Lisp Users Group

Alexander Burger abu at software-lab.de
Thu Dec 9 07:15:59 UTC 2004

Hi Lisp Users,

> Would anyone like to meet in Munich on January 4th 2005
> for the first Munich Lisp Users Group?

Tuesday the 4th? Yes, that's fine.

> According to this article it seems that 4 January 2005 is the
> 10th birthday of Common Lisp -- so the date is fitting.

The ANSI blessings ... I think Common Lisp was already around in the
early 80s.

> At the first meeting we have a chance to meet each other
> and perhaps get an idea of the expectations that people
> have to make such a group successful.

I'm looking forward for that. I think we'll have fun and an interesting
time.

> I'll be looking for a place to have the meeting.  The place
> will depend on how many people think they can attend.

That's the point I' most worried about. Do you see some possibilities?
The place should be available also in the future, not too noisy, and
easy to reach by public transportation.

I would favor a schedule of meeting once a month. Is that ok?

Cheers,
- Alex

   Alexander Burger
   Software Lab. / 7fach GmbH