[munich-lisp] FIRST MEETING of Munich Lisp Users Group

Jim Newton jimka at rdrop.com
Wed Dec 8 22:30:16 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,  Welcome to the mailing list of the
     Munich Lisp Users Group!!

If you do not want to be on this list, or if I have
added your incorrect email address, please feel free
to change it, or contact me if you cannot figure
out how to do that.

FIRST MEETING:

Would anyone like to meet in Munich on January 4th 2005
for the first Munich Lisp Users Group?
According to this article it seems that 4 January 2005 is the
10th birthday of Common Lisp -- so the date is fitting.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9501191632.AA05983%40livia.East.Sun.COM

At the first meeting we have a chance to meet each other
and perhaps get an idea of the expectations that people
have to make such a group successful.

I'll be looking for a place to have the meeting.  The place
will depend on how many people think they can attend.

Please feel free to bring guests and get all your friends
who are interested to join the mailing list.

Best Wishes
Jim Newton (jimka)