[movitz-devel] Re: A question about the tmp directory, and ext2 support

Frode Vatvedt Fjeld ffjeld at common-lisp.net
Wed Jan 16 16:58:59 UTC 2008

Frode Vatvedt Fjeld <ffjeld at common-lisp.net> writes:

> Currently there's only a primitive provide/require mechanism. [..]

And I should probably mention, there's not much in the way of an
"architecture" beyond the basic run-time system. So basically, you'd
write plain functions that can e.g. be called from the REPL.

It's a design goal to keep a layer of "architecture-less" functions in
movitz, allowing architectures/applications/systems/whatever maximum
flexibility atop this layer. The los0.lisp file (which really just
does boot-up and sets up the rather simple interactive REPL) is the
one example of such an architectures/applications/systems/whatever
(I'd call this an "application" I guess, since it's not really
intended to have more stuff build over it).

--
Frode Vatvedt Fjeld