[movitz-devel] What's up?

Paul D. Lathrop plathrop at nmu.edu
Tue Feb 3 00:21:16 UTC 2004

I've been lurking on the list and keeping an eye on Movitz because
though I am terrible interested in Lisp, especially as a language for
OS design, I am woefully under-educated. I also don't currently have
any x86 boxes to play on, so that surely hasn't helped. The code is
fairly readable as far as I've seen, but I will admit I've been more of
a browser than an in-depth reader.

--Paul Lathrop
plathrop at nmu.edu