[movitz-devel] What's up?

Nyef nyef at softhome.net
Mon Feb 2 20:28:13 UTC 2004

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 10:05:03AM -0800, mikel evins wrote:

> I joined because I want to write an operating system in Lisp.

You too, huh?

> I've got several other open-source projects going, so I'm liable to be
> a little slow in developing things, but I certainly joined with the
> intention of writing code.

Same here. Right now my focus is in fixing a certain deficiency in Wine,
with some messing about with Smalltalk on the side.

I was a little discouraged after my last round of changes to my floppy
driver didn't work right. I'll put it on my queue to look at again soon.

--Alastair Bridgewater