[mod-lisp-devel] Chunked encoding

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sun Oct 8 21:11:35 UTC 2006

Is there a way mod_lisp2 could copy with body content sent by the
client if chunked transfer encoding is used?  (Apache 2 can.)  I
thought about this a bit and my understanding is that this is not
possible due to the way mod_lisp works - you wouldn't know when to
stop reading from the stream.  But maybe I'm just missing something
obvious.

(Rationale: I'm currently porting Hunchentoot to some non-LispWorks
Lisps and I'm going through the code while doing that.  Hunchentoot,
if run as a stand-alone web server, can deal with chunked transfer
encoding in both directions, but I guess I'll simply have to disable
the incoming direction if Hunchentoot is sitting behind mod_lisp.)

Thanks,
Edi.