[mod-lisp-devel] Re: Socket leaks, again

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Sun Jul 18 20:12:39 UTC 2004

Edi Weitz wrote:

> > I think: Good catch!  I looked at your patches, they look ok for me
> > so I commited them to the mod_lisp repository and switched my
> > servers to mod_lisp 2.35.
>
> OK, cool. Why, by the way, is it 2.35 and not 2.34? According to the
> mod_lisp website the latest release was 2.33 (which is also the one
> from Debian).

Hum, this web site is poorly maintained... :(
I change it from time to time, when I find some time. The trouble is that
these days, when I find some time, I prefer hacking cl-typesetting or
something like that rather than updating the web site...

> > Please get the latest one (2.35) on the mod_lisp repository:
> > http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/public/open-source/
>
> I get no reply when I try to connect... :(

I restarted Apache2 (used by svn), it's ok for me now.

Cheers,

Marc