[mod-lisp-devel] Re: Socket leaks, again

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sun Jul 18 18:29:57 UTC 2004

Hi Marc!

I managed to delete your email I wanted to reply to but I'll try to
copy the relevant parts from the c-l.net archive... :)

> Heh?? Reporting and fixing problems is not really what I would call
> making oneself a fool in public. ;-)

Well, I wasn't so sure. I missed spectaclularly with my last one... :)

> I think: Good catch!  I looked at your patches, they look ok for me
> so I commited them to the mod_lisp repository and switched my
> servers to mod_lisp 2.35.

OK, cool. Why, by the way, is it 2.35 and not 2.34? According to the
mod_lisp website the latest release was 2.33 (which is also the one
from Debian).

> Please get the latest one (2.35) on the mod_lisp repository:
> http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/public/open-source/

I get no reply when I try to connect... :(

Cheers,
Edi.