MKCL 1.1.10 is now available

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 03:38:34 UTC 2017

Dear Jean-Claude,

did MKCL recently change the bundle file type from "fasb" to "fas"?
ASDF seems to be failing its test-bundle.script now.

For the record, I never liked the idea of .fasb; but if you make
incompatible changes, please synchronize with me and other users.

Also, it seems to me that si:mkcl-version and
cl:lisp-implementation-version used to be the same (and/or the former
didn't exist?), but now latter is more precise whereas the former is
used for number .so. Is that correct?

Is it OK if I support only the latest version of MKCL?

Do you have an idea of how many users you have, and whether some
insist on using old versions of MKCL?

Finally, test-program.script now fails,