a few issues

Tomas Hlavaty tom at logand.com
Sun Apr 5 19:31:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

1) there is a bug in coerce:

   (coerce #(1 2 3) 'list) => (3 2 1)

2) what is the status of slime with mkcl?  The swank backend which comes
   with the latest slime works except a few things:

   a) when I recompile a function/macro (C-c C-c), i get an error about
      an integer not being a stream; maybe stream/fd issue?

      15482 is not of type STREAM.

   b) trace doesn't seem to work; maybe not a slime issue but a general
      mkcl issue?

   I know that there is a slime in the mkcl sources (does it work better
   than the latest slime from git?), but it is really inconvenient to
   have separate slime just for mkcl.

3) I have issues with mkcl:run-program; which somehow returns

   (values #<two-way stream> nil nil)

   which seems rather odd.  I haven't debugged the issue completely yet,
   as tracing doesn't seem to work on mkcl:run-program but if i run the
   same command from the slime repl with multiple-value-list, i get

   (values #<two-way stream> #<process> nil)

   Are there known issues with mkcl:run-program?

Thank you,

Tomas