gesture docs?

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Fri Aug 3 17:33:26 UTC 2018

Hi,

 is there any documentation on pointer-gestures in mcclim?

This doesn't seem to work:

(define-gesture-name :multiple-select :pointer-button-press (:left :shift))

whereas this works:

(define-gesture-name :multiple-select :pointer-button-press (:left :control :shift))

:wheel-up and :wheel-down seems to be bound to scrolling a
(scrollable) pane using mouse-wheel-scroll-mixin and I don't know how
to override this.

This also doesn't seem to work:

(define-gesture-name :up :pointer-scroll (:wheel-up :shift))
(define-gesture-name :down :pointer-scroll (:wheel-down :control))

I found out that all mouse and keypress events are received in
#'process-next-event, so X actually transfers them to mcclim. Is the
exact name of the gestures/modifiers somewhere documented (and also
how to make them work?)

--
Orm