highlight action

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Thu Aug 2 14:30:01 UTC 2018

Hi,

 another problem has occured: When mouse hovering over a presentation,
the presentation's highlight method is called. When clicking, the
unhighlight method is called before calling the click-handler. This is
unfortunate in my use-case as I need the information, what was
previously highlighted when reacting to the click
method. Unfortunately this information is *not* always identical to
the clicked presentation.

Is there a way to suppress the unhighlighting prior to the invocation
of the click handler to avoid explicitely calling the highlight
method again within the click-handler?

--
Orm
Prof. Orm Finnendahl