mcclim-based gui prototype for quicklisp

Daniel KochmaƄski daniel at turtleware.eu
Sun Nov 5 09:22:17 UTC 2017

Hey,

cool application. My two cents:

- I don't like that it synchronizes over http on each tab switch (even
if I go back to already visited tab) - some cache maybe?

- Fetching makes window unresponsive for a sec or two, maybe it is worth
to consider fetching in background, so user can change his mind and
switch to another tab

- I like dependency graph, I'd add some margin though

- For presentations :single-box t, so you have only one box for
selection when you hover with mouse

- Having two layouts - one with inspector and the second without it
would be nice

- Looking at ASD definition - mcclim-truetype is enabled by default now
anyway (it is commented)

- Add dependency on #:mcclim-layouts/tab since you use it

That is what comes to my head. I like the idea and general organization
of panes. Congrats :)

Best regards,

Daniel