Missing component at quicklisp

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Mon Mar 13 16:33:20 UTC 2017

Greg Bennett writes:

> I restarted ccl64 and then I tried (require 'mcclim) which broke with
> the message:

This works fine here. FWIW ASDF hooks into require mechanism, but that
doesn't mean, that ASDF will download dependencies with
Quicklisp. Opticl-CORE needs to be present on system if you want to have
require work (or `(asdf:require-system …)`).

Please try first to

(ql:quickload 'mcclim)

That should download OptiCL (with OptiCL-core), and after that you will
be able to issue (require 'mcclim) again on any image which has ASDF
configured to use Quicklisp-downloaded systems.

that).

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Przemyśl, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi