command-table s

John R. Towler jtowler at soncom.com
Wed Dec 30 22:54:28 UTC 2015

Hello,
        I am working on the LKB as previosly mentioned.  Q: Do
        command-tables have to be a list per the specs of CLIM?  The lkb
        has code that uses it as a symbol but it is not a list, and I
        would like to understand how to make it work and not just
        compile.  With sbcl plus some threads, I got it to compile.
        Checking, I will read sources and manuals again.  Thanks in
        advance for any help.

        http://lingo.stanford.edu/ LKB is the source site of the project
        as I best understand their organization.  I applied  to the
        delph-in develop mailing list to ask them about their code as I
        try it out.  Just making sure I am not making beginner's or
        other foolish mistakes.

        John Towler