[mcclim-devel] Official repository lagging?

John Morrison john.nmi.morrison at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 21:19:13 UTC 2012

Hi;

I also would like to see a single official repository, whether git/github
or otherwise, with continued incorporation of patches/improvements.  (Some
time ago I submitted patches for the scigraph portion of mcclim which I
would have liked to seen included.)  Has there been any movement on this,
especially as regards quicklisp?

If there is anything I can do to help, I would certainly be happy to do so.
 Please advise.

Thanks!

-jm