[mcclim-devel] Why is CLIM dead

Bill Sauer bill at volersystems.com
Mon Jul 9 14:28:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

As a casual user of CLIM I find the most frustrating problem is just downloading all the proper pieces and placing them where they can be used.  If someone would take the time to create a pdf of step by step instructions on where to go, what to download, and the required destinations it would be most helpful.  I know some things like this exist but many seem out of date and don’t really work that well.

I currently use SBCL on a Fedora 12 machine.

Regards
Bill Sauer