[mcclim-devel] map-over-output-records-overlapping-region

Orm Finnendahl o.finnendahl at inm.mh-freiburg.de
Thu Jan 6 21:51:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

 reading the specs, map-over-output-records-overlapping-region should
map over *all* childs of the supplied output-record which overlap the
supplied region. In my application, the output-records are
hierarchical with the topmost output-record covering the whole drawing
area and its childs occupying parts of that and their childs again
parts of the parts and so forth.

When calling the function on a part of the drawing area, the macro
only maps the function over the topmost output record and ignores all
of its childs which also overlap the region in question.

I could write a similar macro which traverses the tree and checks for
overlap but I ask myself, whether the behaviour of mcclim's built-in
macro is correct with regards to the specs or whether I'm doing
something wrong here...

--
Orm