[mcclim-devel] Two problems with McCLIM with gtkairo

rm at tuxteam.de rm at tuxteam.de
Wed Nov 24 22:25:27 UTC 2010

On Sat, Nov 06, 2010 at 07:48:34PM +0500, Makarov Alexey wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have two problems with gtkairo backend.
>
> First problem is black application frame while presented information on
> frame parts is not changed, mouse pointer is not hover on scrollbar or
> interactor menu doesn't appear on that pane. This appear in Ubuntu Linux
> 10.04 with SBCL 1.0.40 and GTK 2.20.

I have similar problems with the gtkairo backend. As a quick fix I use

 (setf clim-gtkairo::*medium-type* :gdk)

wich seems to fix the redrawing problems. With :cairo as a medium type I
get serious redraw problems (mostly areas that stay black). I'm running
SBCL on Ubuntu 8.10.

No idea about your windows problems.

HTH Ralf Mattes