[mcclim-devel] Errors installing McClim

Oliver Uvman oliver.uvman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:52:51 UTC 2010

So in summay clc works really well when it works, but when it doesn't
it is very difficult to ascertain where the fault lies. Is it still
actively developed, and if so do the developers know that this is
people's opinion about their system? They can't do anything about it
if we don't inform them.

/Oliver