[mcclim-devel] Title panes

Robert Strandh strandh at labri.fr
Mon Oct 5 05:00:37 UTC 2009

Hello,

Robert Swindells writes:

 > There doesn't seem to be a display-title method for the title-pane
 > class, is this deliberate ?

I can only guess.  The spec says very little about the title pane.  It
doesn't even mention any :initarg or a slot that can be used to give a
title.  It does mention the name of the display function, but doesn't
say anything else about it.  That's probably the reason nobody
implemented it.

 > The examples in the Franz CLIM User Guide imply to me that you should
 > be able to use this pane type without needing to supply a
 > display-function for it.

It should not be very hard to do this.  If you can give me some
examples of how to use it and what is supposed to happen when the
title pane is displayed, or better yet, some code, I'll be happy to
put it in.

Regards,
--
Robert Strandh

Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: any sufficiently complicated C