[mcclim-devel] cpu constantly at 99% with just a simple GUI open

Troels Henriksen athas at sigkill.dk
Sun Feb 24 00:51:25 UTC 2008

Dietrich Bollmann <diresu at web.de> writes:

> As far as I remember it was the calculator.
>
> I also tried the drawing tool (first example button) and I think
> a similar exception message was shown.

Everything that uses the text-editing substrate will fail. The
calculator uses it for the display (which is OK), and the drawing
tool, provided you mean CLIM-FIG, uses it as a status-bar, which is
really not how it's supposed to be used, but whatever.

To fix it, you must install the CVS version Flexichain library. This
is a temporary problem until the next release of Flexichain (after
which the asdf-installable version will work just fine).

--
\  Troels
/\ Henriksen