[mcclim-devel] Installing problem

Tuomas Räsänen tujojura at cc.jyu.fi
Thu Mar 15 20:12:54 UTC 2007

I have succesfully installed mcclim and then I tried to install climacs
with asdf.
At first all went just ok but then the following debugger message appeared:

; compiling file "/home/tujojura/.sbcl/site/climacs/packages.lisp"
(written 12 NOV 2006 11:07:59 PM):
; compiling (IN-PACKAGE :CL-USER)
; compiling (DEFPACKAGE :CLIMACS-GUI ...)
debugger invoked on a SB-KERNEL:SIMPLE-PACKAGE-ERROR in thread
#<THREAD "initial thread" {A7B9299}>:
 The name "DREI-BUFFER" does not designate any package.

Type HELP for debugger help, or (SB-EXT:QUIT) to exit from SBCL.

restarts (invokable by number or by possibly-abbreviated name):
 0: [RETRY ] Retry performing #<ASDF:COMPILE-OP NIL {B84A881}> on
             #<ASDF:CL-SOURCE-FILE "packages" {D010EF9}>.
 1: [ACCEPT] Continue, treating #<ASDF:COMPILE-OP NIL {B84A881}> on
             #<ASDF:CL-SOURCE-FILE "packages" {D010EF9}> as having been
             successful.
 2: [ABORT ] Exit debugger, returning to top level.

(SB-INT:%FIND-PACKAGE-OR-LOSE "DREI-BUFFER")
0]

mcclims version is the latest asd-package and climacs is from
cvs-repository.

I have tried to re-install everything but that error keeps occuring.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tuomas