[mcclim-devel] clim-graphic-forms

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Thu Mar 15 00:11:09 UTC 2007

Hi,

Jack Unrue's very promising Windows backend is now available in McCLIM
CVS, under the name clim-graphic-forms.

The backend is largely dysfunctional at this point, but after convincing
myself that I would be able to understand it if necessary, I decided to
get things going and commit it anyway.

With my changes, the address book reacts to mouse and keyboard input a
little.  It still does not draw itself properly, and I believe that
anyone starting to hack clim-graphic-forms should probably start looking
at that first.  (Demodemo does not work either, so that would be worth
fixing, too.)

You can find graphic-forms support for clbuild in my tree at
http://www.lichteblau.com/blubba/clbuild

David