[mcclim-devel] menu bars

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cantab.net
Fri Jan 5 15:28:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

Consider the attached code, which demonstrates that it is possible
with current McCLIM to change the contents of menus from within the
app.  So far, no surprises -- we have a nice dynamic UI, right?

The surprise is that it isn't possible to do this to the contents of
the menu bar itself: the menus there are fixed when the pane is
instantiated, I believe.  So my question: is this intentional?  Is it
desireable?  (And what does Legacy CLIM do? :-)

Cheers,

Christophe