[mcclim-devel] Gtkairo/demodemo bug

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Mon Feb 12 20:33:43 UTC 2007

Quoting Samium Gromoff (_deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru):
> When trying out the drawing part of demodemo, with mcclim using gtkairo,
> after drawing some lines i decided to draw an ellipse.

That is bug number 22 from Backends/gtkairo/BUGS.

I am not currently planning to work on the cairo medium, since I would
like to complete the gdk medium first, so feel free to tackle this
yourself...  :-)

For details, see the comment in medium-draw-ellipse*.

(The gdk medium can draw ellipses properly, but it has no support for
indexed-pattern yet, which makes it rather useless.)

d.