[mcclim-devel] presentation example from docs

Cyrus Harmon ch-mcclim at bobobeach.com
Sat Feb 10 18:18:42 UTC 2007

Hi mcclim devels,

Well, I'm finally getting around to learning how to write a mcclim
app. For a change, I figured i'd read the documentation first this time.

Granted this is a minor gripe but when I run the presentation example
given in the manual, the manual says I should see that output "the 15
or The third month" when I click on the shown objects. In fact I get
"the 15 of THE". Is the manual in error or is something wrong here?

Thanks,

Cyrus