[mcclim-devel] clim-demo::demodemo fails with some kind of font problem

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cantab.net
Fri Apr 6 06:51:53 UTC 2007

Larry Clapp <larry at theclapp.org> writes:

> Any advice?  (Hopefully other than "install
> -adobe-helvetica-medium-r-normal--24-173-100-100-p-0-iso8859-1". :)

Actually, I think that probably /is/ the advice, at least for
starters, but I think I can narrow down the hunt by telling you that
you probably need to install gsfonts-x11.  You might also need to run
"xset fp rehash"; at least, last time I installed that package the
postinst script didn't quite get things set up right.  (Restarting X
is also an option, if an undesireable one...)

Cheers,

Christophe