[mcclim-devel] presenting expressions, nested presentations

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 23:50:49 UTC 2006

Alternately, I've been thinking it would be useful to integrate the
inspector into the listener, so that you can immediately start
clicking your way through returned values. I hadn't considered the
interaction with the select gesture (lacking working subform accepting
until recently, it wasn't much of an issue). I think this is a cool
idea, but requires some decisions be made as to what UI gestures are
used.

Does anyone else think this is a cool idea?