[mcclim-devel] Problems with McClim demo

Damien Kick dkixk at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 14 02:27:57 UTC 2006

On Nov 12, 2006, at 16:27, Troels Henriksen wrote:

> I guess this could happen if the "Help" command, which is defined in
> builtin-commands.lisp, is loaded before `accepting-values' has been
> defined as a macro. I have changed mcclim.asd to ensure dialog.lisp,
> which defines `accepting-values', is loaded before
> builtin-commands.lisp. Does this fix the issue for you?

I picked up your change with a "cvs update" and that seems to have
fixed the problem with the help command causing a crash.  However,
I'm still having a problem with what I've typed, i.e. "help", not
being echoed.  I've put up a screenshot <http://tinyurl.com/ygaqm5>
with an address-book right after having typed "help" beside a window
running David Trudgett's fractal program <http://www.zeta.org.au/
~wpower/>.  I know that it isn't a comprehensive test of CLX but it
does show that the CLX bundled with my Allegro is working for something.