[mcclim-devel] Truly freezing now (was: Freeze period start for McCLIM 0.9.2)

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Sun Mar 19 10:48:00 UTC 2006

Paolo Amoroso <amoroso at mclink.it> writes:

> Well, you asked for it.  I have tried building a freshly checked out
> copy of McCLIM's CVS repository with CMUCL Snapshot 2005-11 (19C)
> under Slackware Linux 10.0.  Compilation aborts with this error:
>
> [...]
> ; /home/paolo/src/dev/mcclim/Goatee/presentation-history.x86f written.
> ; Compilation finished in 0:00:00.
>
> Execution of a form compiled with errors:
>  (DEFMETHOD SHEET-DIRECT-MIRROR ((SHEET POSTSCRIPT-STREAM))
>    (POSTSCRIPT-STREAM-FILE-STREAM SHEET))
>    [Condition of type KERNEL:SIMPLE-PROGRAM-ERROR]

I tried to build on the same Linux box the latest McCLIM CVS sources
with CMUCL Snapshot 2006-02 (19C), which is the latest available.
Snapshot 2006-03 binaries are unavailable for Linux, due to a bug that
was still present when the sources on which the snapshots are built
were tagged.  McCLIM compilation aborts with the same error.

Paolo
--
Lisp Propulsion Laboratory log - http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log