[mcclim-devel] Truly freezing now (was: Freeze period start for McCLIM 0.9.2)

Andreas Fuchs asf at boinkor.net
Mon Mar 13 23:24:16 UTC 2006

Today, Andreas Fuchs <asf at boinkor.net> wrote:
> On 2006-03-12, Andreas Fuchs <asf at boinkor.net> wrote:
>> This mail marks the start of the freeze period for McCLIM 0.9.2.
>
> An updated and final freeze mark mail will go out within 24 hours,
> when (hopefully) Tim has gotten presentation drag translators to
> work or when we backed out the change.

So we now have experimental drag & drop presentation translator
support.

This mail marks the real start of the freeze period for 0.9.2. Please
be conservative in choosing what you commit, and aggressive in
choosing what you test.

As per Tim's suggestion, the Beagle backend is fair game, as are bugs
on the mcclim.cliki.net/Bug page. Also, feel free to read through the
new documentation in Doc/Guided-Tour/ and post suggestion and
corrections here. In fact, corrections and suggestions are always
welcome here, especially in the form of unified diff patches. (-:

Thanks,
--
Andreas Fuchs, (http://|im:asf@|mailto:asf@)boinkor.net, antifuchs