SV: [mcclim-devel] Plans for McCLIM 0.9.2 "Laetare Sunday" release

Peter Braroe peter.braroe at newsmachine.com
Tue Mar 7 13:06:45 UTC 2006

Hello!

I will be happy to test - please signal when to get a CVS version to try and
what to test! I use x86/Debian and CMUCL and also intend to install the same
on an older SPARC Sun machine soon (ultra 5), and possibly also a Mac OSX
10.4 machine (with X) so I could test there too if needed.

Does anyone know if the current CVS version works? I believe Paolo reported
it broken - is it still?

Does anyone know what version the Debian package is? When 0.9.2 is done it
would be nice with a new version of that. Who usually does that?

Slightly off - is the exit-boxes fixed? I would like to do something like:

(clim:accepting-values
|      (pstream
|       :own-window T
:exit-boxes '((:exit "OK") (:abort "Cancel"))
|       )

On my version I get Exit and Abort no matter what. I have 0.9.1... Also own
window does not work though I understand that it is fixed now?

Oh, and also it would be cool if we could put the fixes for "Non-ASCII
input" and such in the release as seen on http://mcclim.cliki.net/Tip at
least the translate function could be added. I use that code to fix Swedish
characters and it seems to work fine for me!

Over 'n out!

/ Peter